Pollack Mihály Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology Institute of Architecture
• Theory of heritage protection
Historical downtown of Pécs has given us a research topic for almost 40 years. In the last thirty years the research was orientated to win the worl heritage title. In the practice the complex architectural protection of the early-christian cemetery has been realized.
• Monument protective architecture
We want to make the monument protective architecture more popular trough interactive, public efficient methods.
• Monument protection and modern building and structural systems
The monuments of the historical downtown from Pécs are a complex of different ages layering one another. That’s the reason why we had to work with the methods of an “antiarchitecture” to make new building parts.
• Monument protection and restoration
Protection and restoration of the wall-paintings in the early Christian cemetery of Pécs and the protection and display of the stone material of the cathedral has been the research topic of the last 40 years.
• Considering the fact, that the doctoral school has the possibility to give out PhD and DLA degree, we have a big and fresh capacity to work on orders in the fi eld of heritage protection in the topic of 6.1. Architecture
Technology Transfer Offi ce
Tel: +36-72-501-500 / 12292
Pollack Mihály Faculty of Engineering
and Information Technology
7624 Pécs, Boszorkány út 12.
Tel.: +36-72-503-650 / 23902